North American Truss is your preferred solutions provider for precision-designed building components
Founded in 2018, North American Truss is a division of Barden Building Products.
Drawing from more than 50 years of experience in creating commercial and residential building components, we work directly with general contractors, custom builders, and lumberyards to create customized building solutions.
Using the latest technology and industry standards, we precision design and manufacture:
- Roof trusses
- Floor trusses
- Wall panels
- Pre-cut decking
- Complete material packages
Working With Us
When you work with North American Truss, our team becomes yours.
Drawing from decades of experience, our team can help you develop cost-effective solutions that maximize your budget and meet your project’s specifications.
Quotes are provided within 24 hours of a request and, depending and the size of your order, final products are manufactured within 10 business days of approval.
Meet Our Team
Our five-member team of designers boasts a combined experience of nearly 100 years.
- Tom Gewand – Chief Designer of Trusses, Walls and pre-designed/pre-cut floor decks/Truss Sales – Over 30 years design experience providing solutions to all wood-frame building projects.
- Matt Young – Assistant Truss designer – Over 20 years designing custom roof and floor trusses for both residential and commercial applications.
- Dale Keyes – Assistant Truss designer – Over 35 years designing custom roof and floor trusses for both residential and commercial applications.
- Dave Thomas – Assistant Wall Panel designer – Over 15 years designing walls panels and floor decks for both residential and commercial applications.
- Cole Munson – Designer and Estimator – Roof trusses for Pole Barn applications.
Located in Middleport, N.Y., North American Truss services a wide area beyond Western New York.